Sunday, February 28, 2010

The end of the beginning...

...not the beginning of the end.

Final day.

What a remarkable month. Who knew that 28 days could bring about such a drastic change?

Weight lost: 14 pounds
Change in waistline: 3 inches

Better sleep, better endurance, better attitude---better everything. It was so easy.

And most importantly, I just did what I felt like doing. If I wanted to run or lift weights, I did. If I wanted to go hiking or do yoga or just take a nap, that's what happened. I didn't count calories, I didn't have "cheat days", and I didn't stress about eating poorly.

I'm going to stay vegan for a while and see what happens. And I don't have any urge to get drunk or smoke a bowl or even drink coffee. So I'm going to stay on that course for a while, too.

But a cookie is definitely in order. I'm going to eat the fuck out of a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment